My new Oval Sewing Case Youtube tutorial and PDF pattern are released.
You can order the pattern on my shop with a reduced price until tomorrow (March 30th) on my shop.
7˝(18cm) wide x 5˝(13cm) high x 5 1/2’’(14cm)deep
Materials and Supplies
• Quilting cotton for exterior: Fat quarter (18’’ x 22’’)(46cm x 56cm)
• Quilting cotton for cover: 10’’(25cm) square
• Quilting cotton for lining: Fat quarter
• Quilting cotton for binding: 1/8 yard (width of fabric x 11cm)
• Foam stabilizer: Fat quarter, such as Soft and Stable or Pellon Flex Foam
• Fusible web: Fat quarter, such as Lite Steam A Seam 2
• Woven fusible interfacing: 6’’(15cm) x 2’’(5cm), such as Pellon SF101
• Zipper: 19’’(48cm), nylon *Double slide zipper is in my shop.
• Leather strip: 9’’(23cm) x 1/2’’(1.3cm) You can find online or Etsy shops by searching leather strip
*double slide zipper is in my shop.
Please watch my video tutorial before you start making. I hope you enjoy sewing up these charming and practical baa as much as I did!